Charlesworth Estates Established in 1990
- With Company Directors both working and living in Westhoughton, Charlesworth are well placed to apply excellent local knowledge to obtain the best possible price for your property.
- We are members of the National Association of Estate Agents. This voluntary Membership provides both Buyers and Sellers with a guaranteed commitment to
competence and professionalism.
- For your protection, we are members of the Estate Agents Ombudsman scheme; to which only a minority of Agents currently subscribe. Professional associations and the Government would like to see all Agents subscribing to give you the protection you deserve.
- Your property will be advertised in the Bolton Evening News Property Guide until Sold. Your property will be advertised on our Website: www.charlesworthestates.co.uk with comprehensive internal/external photographs, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 52 weeks a year. Links from Rightmove, Fish4homes and email4property.
- Our site is updated on a daily basis.
- We are open 7 days a week except for Bank/Public holidays.
- Experienced 'hands on' Directors and staff, dedicated to achieving the best price possible for your property, providing feedback on all viewings. We pride ourselves on our dedication to
Customer Care and Customer Satisfaction.
- We are Ce M.A.P. Qualified Independent Mortgage Brokers, offering whole of market advice and we charge
NO Brokers fees. Tony Howard has over 20 years Mortgage Consultancy experience and is available for appointments daily, evenings and weekends. LET US FIND THE RIGHT MORTGAGE FOR YOU!
- DOES YOUR AGENT TICK ALL THE BOXES?
- Longstanding Local Knowledge?
- Members of the National Association of Estate Agents?
- Office of Fair Trading Approved Members of the Estate Agent Ombudsman Scheme?
- Competitive fees on a NO SALE, NO FEE BASIS?